- Can add stability to your business through higher than average retention rates
- Demonstrate unique strengths just like all employees
- Become valued employees which can improve the culture and morale of the workplace
- Can increase the success of your business through increased productivity and innovative solutions
- Will improve the image of your business in our community
- Pre-screened and qualified job seekers
- Assistance with interviewing, if needed
- Tools, resources and assistance with job training
- A knowledgeable and experienced employment specialist who is ready to assist
- All these benefits come at no cost to your business!
Are You Ready to Find Qualified Employees?
Did You Know?
- Employees with developmental disabilities work in a wide variety of fields that require a vast array of skills.
- Employees with disabilities will be able to do the job.
- They are qualified to meet your expectations.
- If needed, a consultant can provide additional support that you, your new employee, or your other employees might need at no cost to you.
- There is no extra cost to hire someone with a developmental disability. In fact, with a higher than average retention rate, you may save your business some money.
- Most of the time, no accommodations are required when hiring an individual with a developmental disability. Nationwide data shows that when accommodations are needed, most are under $500.
Watch the video below to learn more about HireAbility.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter
Get business tips, news stories, and strategies for workforce diversification!
© Copyright 2018 | HireAbility Spokane